I have wanted to paint the bathroom for a bit now. With everyone at school or work, I had my chance. I've never painted a room, so I got lots of advice from seasoned painters and went to work. I really appreciate painted walls now; my golly, it takes a lot of work! But I did it, and I am happy with the results.
You can't really see the color, but it's a nice sea green or something.
A tame choice for my first time painting.
All taped up.
You can't really see the difference since I didn't do a before and after picture. But it does look nice. You'll just have to visit and see it.
(Normally there are globs of toothpaste on the counter, but I cleaned those up for the photo. They blend nicely with the paint, something I didn't even take into consideration when choosing a paint color! Bonus!!)
I also came down with a nice stuffy, sneezy, rotten-feeling cold. Since I knew I wouldn't sleep that well I finished watching the Masterpiece Theater mini-series
Jane Eyre last night. Oh, my goodness! I just loved it. I have always loved the book, and the movie was so well done. My eyes got a little watery and my nose got a little runny while I watched it--must have been my cold. I highly recommend this movie. It's not too sappy, but very tender.
2 comments:
Good for you! Painting is a bit of work, but it always looks so nice when you're done. :o)
Niiice! You finally tackled the painting. I'm so happy for you. The bathroom looks great!! I hope to not paint again for a very, very long time.
Believe it or not I just read Jane Eyre for the first time this past year. It would be fun to watch the movie. Glad you enjoyed it! Hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment