I have some friends who have "dates" with their kiddos by letting them stay up a little later and playing games or scrap booking. Thinking A. and I needed some time to just chat and be together, I thought I'd try this at home "date." A very creative friend had made a
Halloween house and I wanted to copy her and try our own version. We chose paper, painted, glued, modge podged, and best of all--chatted and enjoyed each other's company. I think our house turned out cute and crazy--just right for Halloween!
Gluing
Almost done.
Done!
SPOOKY!
4 comments:
Great house!!
That is cool! I like that!
Oh, it turned out so cute!! What a fun idea and I'm sure A just loved the one on one time with you!!!
That house is so cute! What a wonderful thing to spend one on one time with your children. You are a great MOM.
Post a Comment