The star was to remind us of baby Jesus' birth.
L. celebrated his 6th birthday yesterday. He had been anticipating the BIG day for months, weeks, and days. He woke up early to X-man's urgent whispers, asking him if he was awake, because it was his BIRTHDAY! The day started early. He opened his presents, got sung to over his birthday breakfast of donuts, and reminded everyone that it was his day, and HE was the boss. I think that might have been his favorite part--being The Boss. He stayed home with a cough that won't go away. He was fine with that and hung out in his pjs and new Spiderman slippers. He watched a movie, played Wii, ate chicken nuggets and fries, soundly whopped Mom at Battleship, and enjoyed himself. We are so thankful we have this cheerful, sometimes fiesty, always enjoyable, little Boss-man in our family.
Little L.
We love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! Everyone is getting so big!
I just love that last baby picture of him. How adorable.
Happy b-day L!!! I can't believe it was a year ago we first met you and got to come over and play!! You sure are a cutie!!
Happy Birthday to cute little L.
I love his baby picture too and now he's a handsome, big boy.
Happy Birthday, L!
Happy happy birthday!!
He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment