Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Winds of Change

Winds of change are blowing through our life right now.  T started a new job yesterday.  He enjoyed the day and is excited with the possibilities for growth and learning that this job will open up to him.  He never gets sick, but unfortunately, a nasty, ol' cold pounced upon him Sunday right in time for his first big day. Being the positive guy that he is, he just shrugs off that he isn't feeling so hot. His commute is rather long right now, but once the school year is over, we're hoping to make it shorter.  Like I said--winds of change are blowing through our neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh no... that only means one thing. I hope it's not what I'm guessing!! But alas, change is good right? I can't wait to hear more.

nikko said...

Sigh. Don't move away!!!