Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sweet 16!

Miss B is officially "sweet 16!"  Here are a few "sweet" memories of her through the years. 


  B was so tiny!  
We really had to STEP UP to be the wise, caring parents she needed. 

She was and is the "Apple of our Eye!"  

She has kept her cool with the many curve balls life has thrown her. 

...like surgeries.

She LOVES her dad and he LOVES her. 

Cheeeezzzzzzzze!  
We love her smile.



self-portrait
She sees the world in a different way. It's been good to see it through her eyes. 


She can make us laugh!

She keeps her head up.


Her smiles sparkle!

She's had to sort through the goop of life and find the sweetness.

I've been blessed to sail with her--
sometimes through stormy seas but also through beautiful vistas. 

We're so glad she's part of our eternal family.

She's our B. Doll!


We LOVE you, MISS B.  
You're One in a Minion!
Happy 16th Birthday!

 A charming charm bracelet for a young woman!

3 comments:

Tina said...

What a sweet post about such a sweet girl!! I can't believe she's 16 already. Wasn't it just yesterday I was teaching her piano and she was only 12? Wow! Tell her I said Happy Birthday!!

nikko said...

B is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman. It's hard for me to believe she is 16! Wow!

Natalie A said...

Happy Birthday to beautiful, sweet B. It is my privilege to know her and to know her wonderful family.