Friday, February 7, 2014

I Believe in God and I'm not crazy.

It seems that a trend in media has been to view those with a belief in God as extreme, smug, hypocritical, shrewish, intolerant, judgmental, brainwashed, backward, and plain ol' waco.

I believe in God and I'm not crazy. 
I believe there is a God. 
I believe we are His children. I know He loves all the people of the world and has an interest in us all.  
I believe He has given us laws, rules, and commandments to protect us and those around us. I believe following all those rules brings us inner-peace which we can get in no other way. 
I believe He has a plan for each of us, a purpose. I believe He wants all to know of Him and His plan. 
I believe Jesus Christ, His Son, is central to that purpose. 
I believe He allows us our agency, or ability to choose, and find our way with Him or without Him.  
I believe He is kind and wants us to be kind and giving. I believe He sends us each other since He can't be right here. 
I believe helping each other is helping Him.
I believe He is real. 
I believe in God and I'm not crazy. 



No comments: