Friday, September 12, 2008

Tryin' the Blog

O.k. So here goes. I'm joining the world of the blogger. My friend, R, has convinced me that a blog is a fun thing to do. After spending hours mezmorized by all the choices (blue backgound or purple, polka dot design or plain, bold text or italics, big pictures or small), I am tentatively sticking my blogger toe out to test the water. It's my hope that the family who isn't so close will be able to keep up (good luck!) with our little folks and experience some of their adventures. So here's to the advent of my blog!

5 comments:

I have a good life said...

Hey there! I LOVE the title. It is perfect! :) I like the picture of the kids, too. It looks great. I am so excited that you have joined me in blog-world.

The Tall and Short of it said...

I LOVE it!!!!

The Tall and Short of it said...

Michael and I love your blog name!! So cute and catchy!! You are awesome! I am thankful for you! I am happy you have a blog now, it is a way to get to keep up with your beautiful family!!!!!

Alison said...

Way to go!!

nikko said...

Yay! The name of your blog is so cute and creative. :o)