
L made my bed today. "Tahh Dahh!" he exclaimed. He was so proud and happy to do something for me. I just hugged him. Such a small thing, but really a big thing. I'm keeping it "made" all day, so everytime I see those upside down pillows and the quilt a little lopsided, I can think of my little sweetheart.

I took these photos with the intention to brag about our fine weather in January--notice the barefeet--then a few days later we had an ice storm. Then time went flying by and I didn't post the pictures or do the bragging. So a little late...look at this nice weather we had in January and look at those cutie pies.

See, girls, you ARE friends. Shorts in January. Hurray for warm days!
2 comments:
I'm jealous of your warm weather! I'm thinking of just going into hibernation until Spring. It is so cold here - but I am thankful we have at least had some nice sunshine!
Hasn't it been such fun, crazy weather? I love winter here in Texas!
Post a Comment