Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Concerts

It's that time of year for choir concerts and Christmas music. A. had her school choir concert last week.  She sang very nicely.  She then performed a piano piece for the Ward (church congregation) Christmas Party on Saturday. She had signed up for it a few weeks earlier, and then wondered why she had done that!  She practiced lots and worked with her wonderful piano teacher, Sister K, finding an arrangement  she was comfortable performing. During the performance she didn't even look nervous. She played beautifully. She was so brave to share her talent!


X-man had his school Christmas program last night. He was a very cute elf. I was glad he participated since being in front of people and singing is very uncomfortable for him. As we were listening, the songs sounded vaguely familiar. I realized A. had done the same program in 1st Grade. They must pull this program out every few years, so L might get to perform it.  I couldn't really follow the story then or now. T was as stumped as I was,  so X. explained it to us.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I couldn't be more prouder of A. She did such a fabulous job on the piano. Your kids are so talented. I'm the lucky one who gets to work with them. I gotta get you those pictures from Saturday night. Your email still isn't working and letting the pics. go through. I'll think of something... I'm excited for next Friday!!!!