We have had school projects rolling in lately. L. had a Vehicle Night and needed a vehicle for it. He chose a tank. X-man has been working on a research paper on Robots. Part of the assignment was to make a "product" of your research subject. We eyeballed our boxes, got some paint, I donned my trusty glue gun (Glue and I are friends--much more than a needle and thread), and went to work.
X-man ready with his boxes.
Got paint?
TJX-Lab the Robot
(X-man figured out how to use the boxes and what colors to paint them. I love the head! Do you get the name of the robot?? X-man thought that up too!)
L. has his license to drive his tank...and a lollipop.
My! Tanks do get dusty and dirty.
Nothing a good vacuum can't clean up.
Or a car wash.
Doing a load of laundry.
Enjoying the wide-open blue sky in his tank.
His teachers made all the stores for Vehicle Town. There was a bank with money, a candy store, carwash, etc. So fun and cute.
A little glad the projects are done...for now.




No comments:
Post a Comment