BE FOREWARNED:
BRAGGING OF A PROUD MOM AHEAD!
L. finished another season of soccer. He really caught on to it and did VERY well. He learned to dribble the ball (is that a soccer term? or just basketball?) around opponents, kick it in the goal, and pass to other players. He made lots of goals and passed often to his other teammates. He was awesome! He doesn't know if he'll try another season or go on to baseball.
L and B. enjoying cupcakes at the end-of-soccer party.
X-man bouncing in the bounce house.
A. was awarded a plaque for HIGH A's all year. WOW!
We were so impressed. She loves to learn and is so motivated to learn! I'd find out about projects and ask if she needed help on them. She'd already done them! She's beautiful inside and out, AND she's smart AND kind AND...I told you I'd brag.
A. also performed in her Spring Choir concert.
She practiced the songs at home, so we had them running in our minds too. She did fabulous!
X-man was awarded a medal for Academic Excellence today. The school had a special assembly and called up the students who were honored. Afterwards, I hugged him and told him how great he was. I commented on his cool medal. He just casually shrugged, "It just like the one I got last year." Well, now you have two!
I had to put in a picture of my gardening effort. I have tried and tried every year to garden. I have met with very limited success. But just maybe, just perhaps, THIS could be the year of success! I did pluck off a grape tomato yesterday and sampled it. T. helped me put up the stakes. We drilled holes in the wood to string rope through it. I even drilled a hole or two! So cross your fingers for me! If I'm successful I might share a tomato or a zucchini or a cantaloupe or a pepper or beans...with you!


4 comments:
Wow!! What great kids you have!! They are all so wonderful. I miss seeing them each week. What a talented family!! What a great year they all have had.
Good job kids! We have a garden too. I wish we can share!
We are trying our hand at spaghetti squash & watermelon. Our pear tree is exploding with pears. Maybe we can share with you if we have anything that makes it to harvest time. I feel the same thing, I have desires to garden, but it doesn't ever work out. We have had many failures in the gardening department. Maybe this will be our year!!
I love the picture of X-man in the bounce house...so handsome...
Post a Comment