16 Things I love about T:
1) He's sweet.
2) He's easy going.
3) He makes me laugh.
4) He's wise.
5) He listens.
6) He loves me for me.
7) He's an AMAZING father.
8) He fixes my email, Iphone, computer, anything TECH.
9) He gets me treats.
10) He lets me decorate how I want.
11) He's a good provider.
12) He loves God.
13) He honors the priesthood he holds.
14) He puts stuff together for me.
15) He doesn't let me go too crazy.
16) He gives me hugs.
I'd add He loves chocolate to that list, but that would make it 17.
So I'll keep it for next year's anniversary.
(This was his b-day cake from a few weeks ago. He shared. No, I didn't make it.)
5 comments:
At first when I saw the title I had a heart attack thinking it was B's sweet sixteen birthday for some reason... Phew!! I'm glad she hasn't grown up that fast.
Loved your list and congrats on your 16th anniversary. Miss you!!
I was thinking it was B's too. Happy 16th anniversary! You are the sweetest couple I ever met!
Happy Anniversary! Hugs!
B isn't far behind with her own Sweet 16 party. Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you guys this week. Cute list.
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment