Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be Mine

I like Valentine's Day. Not because I get roses. I don't. (They are TOO expensive on that ONE day. Say you love me with flowers another day.) Not because I get chocolate (I got cinnamon hot lip candies!).  Not because I get love notes. But because I have 5 fabulous Valentines--all mine. 

I love to joke with A. She has a fun sense of humor!

 Love at that face! It always makes me smile.

 I love X-man and how he can flare his nostrils!

 I love B's beautiful smile.

So here are my four Valentines!
 The 5th would rather not have his picture taken. 

We had mini-puff pancakes with berry sauce for breakfast. YUM!




And on another totally unrelated note...except I worked on this on Valentine's Day,
 I found a cute way to patch the holes the boys always get in their jeans at this time of year. 
Hurray for the internet and people who share their cute ideas!  

Monster mouth patches. 
All that is needed is flannel or any material, needle and thread. 
I usually just cut the legs off the jeans and make shorts. Or just swallow my pride and have them wear their perfectly nice with-only-a-hole-in-the-knee jeans to school, looking totally ratty. NOT anymore. Hurray!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I should have David do this to his work jeans. I would love to see the co workers reaction.

Alison said...

Love the patches! I think Carson would love it too!