Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throw Up and Love Notes

T. gave me flowers!

AND a LOVE note!

Got my attention!

Now flip the card over... 
and put it together.

"You make me want to throw up
my hands and yell that
I love you!"

Lest you misunderstand and think we have the oddest way of expressing love--we've been battling sickness in our house. Sickness of the fever, aches, and cough kind.  Sickness of the wake-up a thousand times in the night  kind. And worst of ALL--Sickness of the Throw-Up kind! I think T saw my face during the clean-up and realized flowers might help erase the memory and a clever note might help me laugh in the very face of sickness, throw-up and all!

It did. I'm putting that note in my journal.

2 comments:

Alison said...

That note is very clever!! I hope the sickness is over soon.

Tina said...

I love it!!! So cute. Ha, ha, ha! It's definitely journal worthy!! :)