Monday, March 3, 2014

Which Instrument?


 Meet X-man.
Tall, slender, quiet, happy, content. 
Excited for 6th grade.
Ready for orchestra or band. 


Which instrument did he choose?  

Was it the cello?


The viola?


 Could it be the clarinet? 


 Perhaps the trombone?

 The euphonium??


 How about the trumpet? 


 The tuba?



Which instrument did this tall, slender, quiet, happy, and content, little man choose?  


 Would you have ever guessed
The TUBA??!!

Yes, that's the horn he wants to toot! He has a lot he wants the world to hear...
so pucker up and let the noise begin!

When the band lady asked if he liked to make "tooting" noises with his mouth, I started to laugh. He's a 10 year old boy! Of course, he likes to make "tooting" noises.  Well, that ability can lead to the form a tuba player needs. Who knew! X-man really liked the noise he could make with that tuba. It'll be fun to see him toot his tuba!

1 comment:

Steve and Denise said...

Wow! I want to see him play! Maybe on video...then I can control the volume. =)