Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bzzz...the Sound of a Fresh, Clean Start--Happy New Year!

Bzzz...what's that sound you ask?? Ahhhh...it's music to my ears--the sound of T's shaver! Yes, his beard is gone, and his fresh, clean, kissable face is back again. He told me that he'd shave when I cut his hair. I have been urging him to grow his hair out for years, so I always put off cutting his hair for as long as I can--usually. Not this time! I've been offering to cut his hair everyday, and finally we had time. So hurray for the New Year! And my handsome, fresh-faced hubby! He still has his goatee; I like that.

And now for Christmas...we've been so busy playing that I haven't made time to write about it. We must have been good this year--no coal. Just lots of smiles and fun.

Note the sparkle in their eye! Before picture of The Unwrapping. I forgot to take an After picture--but I can just tell you that the wrapping flew.


B loves her camera. Say cheese.


A. sings and dances with her IPod. Ohhhh, does she sing.


X-man, or rather Lego-man.


L loves to catch butterflies with his elephant friend.


T--what can I say to a mug like that( see the whiskers--all gone)?? I married him--thankfully. I think he got knocked out too many times while boxing with our new Wii.

All gussied up for church. X was wearing his first tie. Such a handsome, beautiful bunch.
L was sick, and B was sick--of taking pictures, so they didn't make the photo shoot. She looked beautiful in her dress too.

5 comments:

I have a good life said...

What a great Christmas! I love the pictures! :)

Lana said...

Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

What a nice Christmas you had.
I wish you a very wonderful and Happy New Year.
Love n' hugs

Alison said...

Yea! L got his butterflies!
Happy New Year!!

Kathy said...

Cute! Emma wanted that Elefun Game but sadly it was just one of the many things on her list she did not get. LOl