Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beauty is...Awards and Braces

Miss A. entered the annual Reflections contest put on by the school PTA. She drew a picture that went with the theme "Beauty is..." and she won the Award of Excellence for her drawing! Now her drawing will go on to the district level. She loves to draw and does an amazing job. Way to go, little A!
I have a picture of her picture on my phone, but I can't figure out how to get it off.

On another note, Beauty is...braces! Our very own beautiful B got some on a few of her chompers yesterday. She was all excited about them until they started hurting. Now--not so excited.

6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

How cool I want to see it email it to yourself + text it to your email address then upload it and sve and you can use it like a camera photo

Alison said...

No, I don't think they are fun. Bailee was excited too...until they made her mouth like hamburger. Wax soon became her best friend :o). Good luck B!! Braces are worth it.

Congrats A!!

Natalie said...

Congrats and good luck!

I had to laugh at the tooth loss post.

You have such a great family.

I have a good life said...

Congrats, A! That is awesome. B looks definitely beautiful! Too bad they hurt. :(

The Tall and Short of it said...

I miss seeing your wonderful family each week! I sure do love your family!!

Meg said...

B looks great in braces! It hurts at first and it hurts tiny bit everytime you go for appt. to get the wires tighten but its worth it. Good job, A! My training was okay. Kinda borning but interesting. At least I got paid and got a gas card out of it!