Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Zoo Fun




Today L. and I went to the zoo. What fun we had together! He was SO excited about all the animals. He wanted to find each and every animal in every exhibit (even the birds which I find not as exciting). He wanted to find their name sign to make sure he knew their name and what they looked like. He was so excited to tell his brother and sisters that he went to ALL the zoo. Before we even left he was making plans to return. It was a perfect day for it. I love my buddy!


O.k., this underline stuff is driving me crazy! Why is it doing this??????




L. LOVES birds. He was able to lure 3 parakeets onto his little seed stick.
He was so still and quiet!


Self-portrait of L and I on the train.

6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Oh my what a fun and special special time

nikko said...

Fun times! We haven't been to the zoo in so long.

About the underline -- I could tell you what to take out in your HTML, but not sure how it got there in the first place! ;o)

Lana said...

i miss the sun! what a fun zoo trip!!

there is a toggle on your tool bar that turns on and off the underlining. Try that :)

Natalie said...

What a wonderful day. It's so special to have a day, just the two of you. He is getting so big and handsome too!

Meg said...

cute picture of you and your boy. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Jay said...

Thanks for the helping me figure out the underline thing. It was solved really easily. I feel a little silly.