Monday, November 23, 2009

Sail Away, Sail Away, Sail Away



For Activity Days the girls went sailing on their leader's sailboat. Since one leader couldn't go, I was asked to help out. Sure thing!  What fun!  It was a perfect afternoon. The girls loved it, and even dipped their feet in the water. I was a little afraid they might end up dipping a lot more when the boat leaned with the wind.  I was told that if one of the girls fell in an adult would get to jump in the cold water to keep her company while the boat turned around to rescue the fallen folks. Luckily, no one fell in. We stayed out until the sun set. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

3 comments:

Alison said...

So jealous!

Meg said...

Looks really nice there and ton of fun!

I have a good life said...

Love that picture!!!! And, I agree, sailing is sooooooooo fun!