He was posing for a quick picture when
another kid popped into the picture.
I had missed my chance!
T convinced him to pose for me again.
Now that X-man is 8, he is a Wolf in Cub Scouts. He looks so cute in his uniform that I had to take his picture. He has amazing leaders. They've made bird houses, bird food, and fire and s'mores at a pack meeting. He loves it. He is working on earning his Bobcat badge. I am learning about it all too.
A while ago I decided my bare room walls needed something. I decided I would make a wall hanging. Thankfully, I have a most talented friend who has sewing gatherings weekly. She helped me step by step. I just did a little each week and sometimes nothing in a week. I put no pressure on myself and just worked on it when I could. Slowly, my hanging came together. I love how it turned out. I love it not just because I now have something on my wall, but because I accomplished something that was hard for me, just bit by bit.
I machine quilted it. I love the back as much as the front. Now I need to find another project (I have one in mind). I love going to my sewing class. I learn new things, but even more than that, I just love the good women that are there. I come away uplifted each week.
4 comments:
I love the way your wall hanging turned out! Great job!
Oh wow!! I've been wondering how your wall hanging has been coming along. It looks FABULOUS!! How neat to display something that you made yourself. Congrats!!!
You did a great!
Love it!!
Scouting is so much fun for the boys.
Love, love your wall hanging. I wish I could still be going to those great classes.
Post a Comment