Friday, November 30, 2012
Again????
So we have pneumonia in our house again. This time it's X-man. He and L. are good at sharing with each other, so I guess L. shared this. X-man was a little sick the beginning of last week and then on Thanksgiving night he just wilted and laid on the couch. No Legos, no pecan pie, no nothing. He had a fever and a cough that worsened. I thought it was the flu, but when he didn't get better I took him to the doctor. He was x-rayed and diagnosed with pneumonia. There have been a lot of cases of it around. I wish it had passed us by. Anyway, he's on medicine. He was doing better when we followed-up with the doctor, but doesn't seem to be doing so well since yesterday. We're going back to the doctor. I wished they'd give a refund when their patients don't get better. Poor guy. He just lays around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope he feels better soon. No fun at all!!!! I hope you are dealing with all of this ok. Get some rest yourself so you don't get sick too. It's double no fun when the mom gets sick. Who takes care of her? Maybe this is better this way. Now you can get all the sickness over with and have a Merry Christmas...
Post a Comment