Master jack-o-lantern designers.
L wanted 'King Pig" from Angry Birds. A and B did both sides with a cat and a cute Franken-pumpkin. Xman did the "mustached bad piggy" from Angry Birds (he and L slightly like Angry Birds).
Here's the gang ready for candy.
Xman was Lord Garmadon from Lego Ninjago. He had a bone helmet and four arms (to get more candy). L was the Green Ninja, Lloyd ZX, from Lego Ninjago. B. was Miss Smarty Pants and A. was the Greek goddess Artemis (I think, the one with a bow).
On another note, L has been playing flag football this year. It has been o.k. His tournament is Saturday and then he's done.
Poor little L has a cough that won't go away. He missed school all last week. He's home again today, because he was up all night coughing (I'm NOT exaggerating either). He's exhausted. I took him to the doctor Saturday, but she just said it was viral and would clear up eventually. The school calls to see where he is, and I feel guilty, like I'm a bad mom because I'm keeping my SICK child out of school! Anyway, I'm getting a humidifier today.

1 comment:
Halloween lasted for a month here too. I was little sad when it was over. Did you see my pumpkins? I need to add a picture of my costume to my Halloween post.
Post a Comment