Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun at the Museum

L. and I got went to our local science and history museum a few days ago with some friends. We explored dinosaurs, shadows, a mechanical art exhibit, an air tube, pin ball mechanics, a pretend grocery store, a pretend ambulance, a balance area, and lots of other places. L's favorite part was when he and his buddies all sat in the dinosaur footprint and building an aerodynamic float for the air tube. I loved getting out and chatting with a great friend.

Up to the knee of a dino.

Balancing act. 

Builder man L. He thoroughly enjoyed stacking these blocks and then karate chopping them down. 

In the mouth of a dragon with his buddy, Carson. 

Don't know if I'm ready to turn the grocery shopping over to the guys yet!

That'll be $64. What??!

Concentrating...

Ahhh...sweet success. 

What can you do with a coffee filter, snow cone cup, and 4 pieces of tape??
Build an aerodynamic flyer thingy, that's what!

And there it goes. Up, up, and away!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hey, that's how much I spent on my grocery bill today!

Alison said...

Soo fun!! They changed everything. It looks cool.

I have a good life said...

It was so much fun! ;) I am glad you got to come with us! :) Thanks for being there.

Tina said...

What a great adventure! It really looked like fun. You could tell that L was having a blast by the look on his face.