Friday, August 13, 2010

Cutest Chipmunk Ever!

She might be a little swollen, but isn't she cute!  B. did very well with her surgery. I believe the final count on teeth pulled was 13!  She struck gold with the tooth fairy, and now has some spending money. She is healing well. Now we just need permanent teeth to come in and fill in all the spaces. It will probably be a while before she enjoys a steak dinner, but she never was much for steak anyway.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so happy to hear that she did so well. Hope she enjoys all the smoothies and slushies!! Perfect for this hot weather for sure!!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad little B did so well. She looks beautiful even with some swelling.
Tell her I think of her and love her. She is one courageous young woman.

Meg said...

Aww B looks miserable! What a strong young lady!

I have a good life said...

I am so glad that she is doing well! What a trouper....every time. :) She does look beautiful.

Alison said...

I'm glad all went well.
All the boys had a blast! Thanks for letting us have them for the day.