Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Opinions

So lately, I've been sprouting strong, opinionated opinions like hairs sprouting from a mole. We all have opinions; it makes life interesting. But, my goodness, lately I have these opinions that are so strong that I have to do something about them. It's like I'm a knight in rusty armor, and wrongs have been committed which I must correct. It's rather uncomfortable.  I like to let others spout their feelings, nod politely, and then pick up my own thoughts and feelings and continue on my way.  I'm sorting through these opinions and figuring out which are battle-worthy and which are not. Am I like Rocky Balboa, winding up my right hook (is that even a boxing term??!) with sweat dripping in my eyes and "The Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background? Ugh.

3 comments:

I have a good life said...

I always feel that you are right on target with your opinions and you are brave enough to take action. So, wind up that right hook (pray about the issues) and take action as necessary. You are truly an example to me.

Tina said...

I've always appreciated your opinions too. Don't be afraid to share. It could really help someone.

Meg said...

What kind of opinions are you having?