Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Uhhhhhh...
Ever feel like you didn't say the right thing? It seems to happen frequently to me. I am often gnawing on my toes since my foot is in my mouth so often! I guess that's why I like writing or emailing. I can write my response, reread it, and adjust it, hopefully lessening the foot-in-mouth scenario. Ugh! Doesn't help that I'm mostly deaf in my left ear. So if you've ever said something to me, and you get an off-the-wall response, or a smile and nod when I should be frowning and shaking my head, it's because I didn't hear you quite right, and I'm too shy to say, "HUH?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whatever, my friend! You ALWAYS know the right thing to say to me....ALWAYS!! I am so grateful you are my best friend. I hope A had fun tonight. She looked like it! :)
I loved seeing you at the store yesterday! So fun to see friends. Don't you worry!
That made me giggle.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll remember that next time we talk...
You are so funny!!
I am the same way! I'd much prefer to answer in writing so I'd have time to think out what I want to say and HOW I want to say it. I'm so socially awkward!
Post a Comment