Thursday, October 2, 2008

Archery Fun

Yesterday B & A went with their activity day groups and learned some archery skills. We had a terrific time learning to "notch/knock" an arrow and "fire at will." Of course, we had a clever girl ask where Will was! Four girls at a time went into the archery range while the other girls in the group worked on "cat's cradle," chatted, or tried running up trees. We even saw an armadillo off to the side. The lucky bugger didn't get one arrow shot his way. We had such a fun time, and I'm so happy I could be with my gals, though I don't think I'll ever ask them to shoot an apple off my head.

Robin Hood in-the-making???

B, putting on her arm guard.

Giggly girls + bow & arrows = FUN!




Snack time.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

cool activity!

nikko said...

I'm so glad they had fun!

I have a good life said...

It was so fun. Thanks for the pictures! :)

The Tall and Short of it said...

How fun!!! I am proud of your girls for going! Please let them know!! Just like our friend K you girls look so confident and strong!!