Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Year Down--a few more to go

I did it, and it only took me 5 years to do it! I printed and organized all the photos from the year 2003 AND 2004! Forget scrapbooking--I'm lucky if I get a photo labeled and slipped in the sleeve of the album. Maybe someday I'll attempt the big S (scrapbooking). But for now I'm giving myself a huge pat on my back! X can finally look at an album with pictures of himself. For the longest time, he looked at pictures of the girls and asked where he was in the picture. We let him know he was in heaven looking down upon the scene "live." He can now experience the joy of seeing himself in print. Now little L is wondering where HE is in the pictures. Sigh. Guess I'd better work on 2005.

4 comments:

Steve and Denise said...

Congratulations on 12 loooooonnggg years!! Just kidding! Here's to many, many more!!

Lana said...

I didn't know you blogged! Clever title!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh that is AWesome i am so proud of you:)

Alison said...

It is a lot of work. I have a few years done then nothing, then a few more years. One day I'll catch up, it's just not today.