Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Tonight for Family Home Evening we (minus T, whose turn it is to have the sniffles and crud) hopped in the car and drove to the Pumpkin Patch. The kiddos were so excited that they ran from maze to maze and bounce house to bounce house. I felt like I was trying to take pictures of wild animals who wouldn't hold still! I did get them to hold still on the hay ride (I think they were wearing down.). A terrific time was had by all (except for T. But hey, he got the peace and quiet of all of us out of the house).


Perched on a pumpkin


Who IS this tall gal?!


X with Darth (or Dark as he says) Vader.


When I say "Smile" this is the grin L puts on.

6 comments:

nikko said...

Cute pictures. That pumpkin patch is always lots of fun.

P gives me a similar cheeseball grin when I ask him to smile. fun!

Lana said...

I didn't know it was open in the evening. was it crowded? Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Your kids are super cuties!!

Jay said...

Yes! The Pumpkin Patch is open until dusk and it wasn't crowded or hot! It was great.

Natalie said...

Love your blog. The kids are so cute. Glad you had a great time.

Alison said...

The pumpkin patch is fun. Carson loves seeing L on your blog.

I have a good life said...

What a great FHE! The pumpkin patch is so much fun! :)